If you are in the alcohol serving industry it is a wised decision to have a bill or credit card operated breathalyzer vending machine on site for your patrons and employees safety. IT IS NOT A LIABILITY FOR YOU TO HAVE AN ALCOHOL BREATHALYZER VENDING BREATH TEST MACHINE AT YOUR BUSINESS! This is a common misconception and unnecessary fear that I want to expand on. The reason(s) are as follows:
Reasons Why The Business Cannot Be Held Liable For Results of Breath Tests:
1. Breathalyzer vending machines are not listed as "evidential devices" on the NHTSA's approved list, meaning results cannot be used as incriminating evidence in a court of law
2. Bar breath test machines do not record results
3. There are clearly labeled disclaimers on all breathalyzer vending machines
4. The alcohol breath tests are not given by a police officer in a controlled environment
5. Results of each test are for personal use only and would be the equivalent to having a pocket alcohol breath tester
6. It is not mandatory for anyone to use the bar breathalyzer vending machines
Why You Should Get Involved in the Breathalyzer Vending Business:
1. So EASY to get started, LOW MAINTENANCE, FAST RETURN ON INVESTMENT!
2. A simple and discreet way to check your B.A.C. (Blood Alcohol Content)
3. Will reduce the number of intoxicated people that are driving
4. Different from the Amusement/Gaming industry standard, because it is an optional tool that customers may decide to use as opposed to an amusement
5. Promotes a responsible image for a business that will set them apart from competition and earn higher profits
6. Having a Breathalyzer Vending Machine on site may lower a businesses liability insurance (Check with insurance provider)
7. A protective measure to have at a business in a high liability industry. Having a Breathalyzer on site can mitigate or lessen any charges that may be potentially brought against your bar
8. Increases drink and food sales by helping your customers to eliminate the guessing game of their alcohol level and in their decision to take a cab or alternate ride home
9. A great source of revenue from breath tests and unlimited advertising for you AND the business!
10. We have models for every budget and type of venue
We hope that we cleared up a lot of questions that most new vending operators have about the bar breathalyzer vending machine industry! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 740-1660 if you have any questions we can assist you with.